— Home Opener at Stockton Arena Friday, Nov. 8 —
The Stockton Kings, the NBA G League affiliate of the Sacramento Kings, will open their second season presented by Kaiser Permanente in Stockton by hosting the Santa Cruz Warriors at Stockton Arena on Friday, Nov. 8 at 7 p.m. The Stockton Kings will then hit the road to complete their opening back-to-back at Kaiser Permanente Arena in a rematch against the Santa Cruz Warriors.
Stockton will be back home to face the Sioux Falls Skyforce Wednesday, Nov. 13 at Stockton Arena. Stockton will head on the road for four games where they will visit the Memphis Hustle (Nov. 15), the Austin Spurs (Nov. 17), the Texas Legends (Nov. 20) and the Rio Grande Valley Vipers (Nov. 22). The Stockton Kings end November with home games against the Canton Charge (Nov. 26), the Agua Caliente Clippers (Nov. 29) and the Iowa Wolves the following night (Nov. 30) for a back-to-back post-Thanksgiving matchup.
Stockton will kick-off December with a series of away games to take on Oklahoma (Dec. 7), Austin (Dec. 10), Sioux Falls (Dec. 13) and South Bay (Dec. 15). They will host one home game against South Bay on Tuesday, December 17 before heading to Las Vegas for the NBA G League Showcase. The Stockton Kings will return after Christmas for back-to-back home games against the Texas Legends (Dec. 27) and the Santa Cruz Warriors (Dec. 28).
To kick-off the New Year, the Stockton Kings will have two road contests at Texas (Jan. 3) and Sioux Falls (Jan. 5). They will then return to Stockton for two weeks to host Rio Grande Valley (Jan. 7), Iowa (Jan. 11), Austin (Jan. 14) and Oklahoma City (Jan. 17). Stockton will face Agua Caliente (Jan. 19) and Salt Lake City (Jan. 24) on the road. Stockton heads back home for two games hosting Wisconsin (Jan. 26.) and Memphis (Jan. 31).
The longest road trip for the Kings begins Wednesday, February 5 facing Northern Arizona, followed by visits to Oklahoma (Feb.8), Iowa (Feb.10), and another back-to-back series where they will play the Raptors 905 (Feb. 12) and Delaware on February 13. They are back in action at home to face Agua Caliente on Wednesday, February 19. Stockton will head to Santa Cruz to face the Warriors on Saturday, February 22.
The Stockton Kings return home to play Salt Lake on Monday, February 24, Wednesday, February 26 and Rio Grande on Sunday, March 1. Then Stockton heads south for back-to-back games against Agua Caliente (Mar.3) and South Bay (Mar. 4).
The longest homestand for the Stockton Kings will begin on Saturday, March 7, when they host South Bay and continues with Oklahoma City (Mar. 11), Austin (Mar. 13), Northern Arizona (Mar. 18), Agua Caliente (Mar. 20) and Memphis (Mar. 21). The regular season will come to an end with three road games against Memphis (Mar. 23), Iowa (Mar. 25) and Salt Lake City (Mar. 27).
KEY FACTS ABOUT THE STOCKTON KINGS 2019-20 SCHEDULE
- By month, the schedule breaks down as follows: November (5 home, 5 away = 10 total), December (3 home, 4 away = 7 total), January (6 home, 4 away = 10 total), February (3 home, 6 away = 9 total), March (7 home, 5 away = 12 total)
- By day, the schedule breaks down as follows: Monday (1 home, 2 away = 3 total), Tuesday (4 home, 2 away = 6 total), Wednesday (5 home, 5 away = 10 total), Thursday (1 away = 1 total), Friday (7 home, 6 away = 13 total), Saturday (5 home, 4 away = 9 total) and Sunday (2 home, 4 away = 6 total).
- Stockton’s longest homestand is six games on one occasion: Saturday, March 7 thru Saturday, March 21 hosting South Bay (Mar. 7), Oklahoma City (Mar. 11), Austin (Mar. 13), Arizona (Mar. 18), Arizona (Mar. 20) and Memphis (Mar. 21).
- The Stockton Kings embark on their longest road trip of five games from Wednesday, February 5 thru Thursday, February 13 with a stop in Northern Arizona (Feb. 5) followed by a game against Oklahoma City (Feb.8), Iowa (Feb. 10), the Raptors 905 (Feb. 12), and Delaware (Feb. 13).
- Of the team’s six back-to-back sets, three are of the home-home variety, one is home-away and two are of the away-away variety.
- The Stockton Kings 24-game home schedule features fourteen-weekend contests at the Stockton Arena (seven games on Fridays, five on Saturdays and two on Sundays).
To view the full Stockton Kings schedule, visit StocktonKings.com/Schedule.
Tickets for the Stockton Kings 2019-20 season will go on sale on Tuesday, October 8. For more information visit StocktonKings.com.
# # #
About the Stockton Kings:
The Stockton Kings are a member of the NBA G League, the official minor league of the NBA. The Stockton Kings are affiliated with the Sacramento Kings. Season tickets for the 2019-20 season are on sale now! For more information, call the Stockton Kings front office at 888.KNGS.209 or visit StocktonKings.com. Follow us on Twitter @StocktonKings and “like” the Stockton Kings on Facebook at Facebook.com/KingsStockton.
About the NBA G League:
The NBA G League is the NBA’s official minor league, preparing players, coaches, officials, trainers, and front-office staff for the NBA while acting as the league’s research and development laboratory. Featuring 27 teams — all with one-to-one affiliations with NBA franchises — in the 2019-20 season, the league offers elite professional basketball at an affordable price in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere. In fostering the league’s connection to the community, its teams, players, and staff promote health and wellness, support local needs and interests, and assist in educational development through NBA G League Cares programs.